Lunes, 17 de Enero de 2011 09:05
En la convención nacional de la PFHA celebrada los días 14 y 15 del presente mes de Enero en la ciudad de New Orleans, LA el B.O.D elijo como presidente del periodo 2011-2013 al señor Lee Vulgaris. Mr. Vulgaris es un hombre triunfador en sus negocios ya retirado y dedicado al conocimiento de los caballos de paso en USA por los últimos 10 años, de igual manera es un entusiasta como dueño aficionado el cual compite activamente en los shows más importantes de paso fino en USA.
Why We Need a Change
1. The financial health of the Association has been
2. There is no transparency.
3. There is no trust, cohesiveness, education, or
proper communication in our Association.
4. We have no long term Marketing Plan.
5. The Executive Committee is running the Association by
making policy in lieu of the Board of Directors who are the
elected policy makers.
6. For the last ten years, issues that effect the health of our
Association have never resolved.
7. We have lost 3000 +/- members in last 6 years
8. We must do more for the promotion of our youth,
the future of the Paso Fino Breed.
9. The National Show lacks fun and excitement and
does not attract spectators.
My Plan and Promise to you........
1. Financial reports will be prepared monthly without fail and posted on the web for all of the Board and members to see.
2. Executive Committe Conference calls will be open to Regional Delegates and Regional Presidents. We will begin
streaming our Board meetings, online, to give availability to our
3. To return to the long-term planning outline created by Carol Alm and the 2006 Board of Directors. This plan had been created, to overcome the issues of trust, cohesiveness, education, and communication. The plan cost $15,000+/- and was abandonned.
4. To solicit professional outside marketing company to teach us better methods of marketing, and how to measure the success of a long term plan.
5. To restore the policy making process to the BOARD of DIRECTORS where it belongs.
6. To foster the resolution of divisive issues, I plan to keep working toward positive solutions in the forefront of the membership. Our interest is in the Paso Fino Horse, which includes the recreational horse AND the show horse.
7. To set a strategic plan incorporating the entire BOARD to not only
stem the loss of membership, but to turn the loss into a gain. It can
be done!!! I have such a plan that I have used successfully before.
8. To create a task force of members interested in working on a long term plan to attract and promote youth into our breed. We need to foster the continuing advancement of our next generation of Paso Fino enthusiasts.
9. If elected, I will move the National Show location out of Perry, Georgia. With the help of my Show Committee, we will choose new locations with a plan to reinvigorate attendance and enliven participation.
If you think the Association is better off today than it was either two, four or six years ago, then vote for one of my opponents......If it's not better off, lets make a change. Let's not go backwards, or sideways, let's go forward!!!
I Ask for YOUR Vote
|En Este Foro Todo Lo Relacionado Con Los Caballos De Paso.|
Charlas De Caballos Con Ricardo Arango